New Navigation Bar to Help You Get Around!

I have added a Navigation Bar to help you move around my blog. To return to the Main Blog, click on Home.




Membership Guidelines

  1. Please add jannidee@gmail.com to your address/contact book. This will prevent any correspondence from me from going to your spam/bulk mail folder. Also, please use this email address when contacting me. Mail sent to any other of my email addresses may not be answered.
  2. Please sign up through Feedblitz so that you will receive a notice whenever I update my blog.
  3. Please read my blog. That is where information for members will be posted. Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered by reading.
  4. Kits will remain active for 3 months only after which time they will be removed.
  5. DO NOT respond to anyone in the C-Box or Comments section asking for password help! Some people have used this to get passwords without becoming a member. If you are having password problems, you must email me directly.
  6. Kits prior to October 1st are in rar format and I will NOT be converting them unless I bring them back as an "Oldie but Goodie".
  7. This is to be a drama free group. Emails and comments should be courteous.
  8. Just as I do not expect you to live at your computer, please extend me the same courtesy. I try to keep the weekend for family only, and there are other times that being at my computer is not an option. Like you I have a family, obligations, housework and also need time to devote to designing. Please keep this in mind when you are waiting for an answer to something.
  9. I reserve the right to change my mind. Some things will work and others won't. Any decisions I make are for the good of the group and to please the majority.
  10. I only use PSP (PaintShopPro). I do not know any other program so if you have a technical question, leave it in the comments section or in the chat box. Please mention the program you use and hopefully another member will be able to answer your question.
  11. Address all questions to my email. Please do not use the chat box, comments section on the blog or 4 shared to ask questions. Under NO circumstances are you to post passwords ANYWHERE.
  12. If you make a Quickpage from one of my kits and would like to post it on your blog, you may do so as long as you are giving it as a Freebie. Please let me know if you do, so I may direct others to your page and please also post it in the C-Box! Sometimes it slips my mind to mention it when I am posting! I love seeing my kits used!

Generally, common sense and common courtesy are the guidelines! Please enjoy your membership and let me know if there is a problem or if you have a suggestion. I will do all that I can to make everyone happy but sometimes that is impossible...can please some of the people, some of the time.........

I am planning to make Retired kits available for purchase...hopefully soon! If there is a specifac kit you interested in, please let me know. Most of the older kits need to be re-packaged in zip format and individual files so it is an ongoing job!

Thank you for your support!